- Best in term of feature set.
- Closest thing to an actual tiling window manager on Windows 10.
- Have some weird bugs that’s quite annoying.
- Development velocity is slow.
- Written in scripting language - AutoHotkey. Require AutoHotkey installed.
- Opensourced by Microsoft.
- Not really tiling. It’s still manual process.
- Very stable for daily use.
- Not really focusing on window management, it’s just one of the features.
- Development velocity is very fast.
I settled on PowerToys for now but keeping an eye on workspacer. I love workspacer’s feature set. It actually has everything I need but lacking stability.